ocen
7,5 10 1 53039
7,5 23
oceny krytyków
Once
powrót do forum filmu Once

w życiu prywatnym.

ocenił(a) film na 8

proponuję przeczytać może nie biografię, ale ogólne informacje (mi wystarczyła wikipedia) na temat relacji tego pana i tej pani - automatycznie zmienia się spojrzenie na film, bynajmniej z mojej strony : )

użytkownik usunięty
aveugle

During the shoot, Carney had predicted a romance, calling Hansard and Irglová his Bogart and Bacall. Hansard and Irglová did become a couple in real life, getting together while on a promotional tour across North America, and living together in Dublin, in Hansard's flat.[13] Entertainment Weekly reported,
“ The chemistry between (the) two leads ... was easy to produce during the January 2006 shoot in Dublin. "I had been falling in love with her for a long time, but I kept telling myself she's just a kid", says Hansard, 37, who has known his 19-year-old costar for the past six years. (The two are now dating.) "There was definitely the feeling we were documenting something precious and private."[4] ”

Subsequently, Hansard indicated that that they were no longer a romantic couple.[14] He said, "Of course, we fell into each other's arms. It was a very necessary part of our friendship but I think we both concluded that that wasn't what we really wanted to do. So we're not together now. We are just really good friends."

WYCINEK Z WIKIPEDII ;-)... Mnie to podniosło na duchu:)

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones